Here you will find some fun and informative websites for the kids. Click on the links below for just for kids' fun.
- 4 Kids https://www.4kids.org/
- McGruff https://www.ncpc.org/resources/
- NetsmartzKids https://www.netsmartzkids.org/
Internet Safety Tips
The Internet is a fun and great way to explore. However; there are very bad people out there that want to take advantage of you (KIDS). Here are some tips to be smart when surfing the web:
- Be very careful when on the net. People online may not be who they say they are.
- Never give out your name or any personal information (like your age or where you live) when you're in a public chat room, on an electronic bulletin board or in your E-mail message.
- Make up fun nicknames when you are on the Internet.
- Never send anyone you don't know a picture of yourself.
- Never call anyone you meet on the Internet.
- Never respond to messages or bulletin boards items that are nude, mean or threatening, and make sure you tell an adult if you get a message like that.
- Make sure you never give out any passwords. People who work for the Internet will never ask you for a password.
- Realize that everything you read or see on the Internet may not be true.
- Never let anyone pressure you into doing something you feel uncomfortable doing.
- Never arrange a face to face meeting with any other computer user without a parent's permission.
- Discuss the rules for using the Internet with your Parent. They might put restrictions on the computer to help protect you.